Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowman and others

So these guys aren't new to me.

I've known about them since they supported Interpol at the Enmore Theatre... Oh Carlos, your cop phase, much better than your cowboy phase...in 2005.

Two albums later they're an ipod staple.

I urge you to check 'em out on their myspace here.



Snowman- Swimming With Sharks



Snowman- We Are The Plague

These guys are on Dot Dash Records. Part of the Remote Control family.
I'd recommend subscribing the the Remote Control Channel which can be located here.

Such very rad goods can be found. I'll only show you a couple because frankly I'm just not going to do everything for you. Well i'll feed you music but, I won't tuck you in at night. Okay, if I must.

What's your address?

/Creepiness.



The XX- Crystalised




Beirut- Elephant Gun



Everything Everything- Suffragette Suffragette



Bombay Bicycle Club- Dust on the Ground

Okay so Bombay Bicycle Club isn't on Remote Control. It's on Island Records. I just found it and liked it. So listen or suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment