Thursday, December 17, 2009

And then some more!

ARGH!

Yes! Argh! BLEH! BAAAAA! YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

That's what just went through my head. And something even LESS coherent came out of my mouth. Kinda sounded like this:

AHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHH. (Smile).

So, I was just at Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's website and was browsing around hoping by some chance they'd post that they're doing a spotaneous tour tonight, around the corner from me, and it's free, and they want to hang out with my after. No? Too much?

I was just hoping they'd announce even a single. A COLLABORATION WOULD DO.

Didn't get that. What I did get was info on side projects such as Uninhabitable Mansions.

I'm actually a bit wary of side projects. They suck sometimes. It's hard to maintain respect for a band member of an awesome band when they go off on their own and do something shit.

I should probably look at it as some sort of release method because they can't use crap in the main band they're part of. I don't look at it that way. SHAMEEEEE.

(Like I can talk. My singing was used by the CIA as a torture tool.)

Anyhoo. Surprise, surprise, Uninhabitable Mansions takes my fancy! I have a crush on it. So I've gone and embedded their little nifty player here below. (PS, awesome marketing there.)








Mmmm... feel the non-shitty side-band-ness.

Joyhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment