Thursday, December 10, 2009

RIPPING DYLANS!

So I was shimmying around myspace this morning...because these days shimmying is a mode of searching. Yes.

And low and behold I find a band I ACTUALLY like.

They're called Ripping Dylans.

You can check them out HERE

Now, it may just be me but, I get super excited about finding music I like. I search through their pages, I check around for reviews, I look for footage and official videos, I check on itunes for tracks and then I look around to see if I can order anything from their website or other cd websites. I like to see multiple tracks, videos and biography.

I'm usually successful. This time, not so much.

The Ripping Dylans have NOTHING. One track on their myspace and occassional posting of tour dates on Facebook is all your gonna get ladies and gentleman.

SHAME ON YOU RIPPING DYLANS! SHAME ON YOU!

Shameeeeeeeeeeee.

Now I checked on youtube and they've got a film clip for Folk Self Annihilation but, it's not here nor there on facebook and myspace, noooo. Wouldn't wanna put it there.
These are the core of social networking sites at the moment. I can't understand why this clip hasn't been posted to them. I feel like it's a big waste to dump it on youtube and not at least link to it.

People will get bored with the same lack of informaton and while some will look further a lot won't.

So I'm just saying. If you have a band. Don't neglect fans and potential fans by not informing them on what you're doing.

Show us what you can do, what you have done and give us a freakin hint where we can buy something of yours!

SHAMMMMMEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment