Monday, December 21, 2009

A Dead Forest Index

So I'm heading to Melbourne in January (possibly) and have been looking around for gigs to go to while I'm there.

Our Anatomy are playing the East Brunswick Club with A Dead Forest Index.



BEHOLD! 18 seconds of Youtube time?

Yeah, I was like 'wha, you foo? Didn't want to record a WHOLE song brotha?'.

Okay so I was more like '18 seconds...snaps for you...FAIL!'.

I don't say brotha or foo.

Anyways if that 18 seconds took to your liking, as it did mine.

Go to their myspace here.

There was also an interview on youtube which, I'll refrain from showing you.

Bad audio and therefore not the most interesting. Well I'm sure it would be if you pull out the hearing aids for the 20 seconds of explaining the band name and saying they're about to record the first album.

So where are these EPs we are supposed to be able to buy guys?
EPS COME BEFORE ALBUMS and between other albums when you kind of need to tie us over.

Kick open an itunes account would ya?

Urgh. Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment