Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kitchens Floor

Kitchens Floor:



Regrets

Kitchens Floor are signed to R.I.P records and first record 'loneliness is a dirty mattress' (5 points for THAT title) was released late last year.

Our first album "Loneliness is a Dirty Mattress" - released August 2009 and the follow up 7" single released February 2010 available now through R.I.P. SOCIETY RECORDS and at these stores in Australia (copied from myspace):


QLD

Rockinghorse Records
The Outpost

NSW

Repressed Records (Newtown)
BeatDisc (Parramatta)
Title (Surry Hills)
Red Eye (City)
Vox Cyclops (Newcastle)

VIC

Missing Link
Sunshine & Grease
Off The Hip

SA

Big Star

Blah. I feel like R.I.P Society is popping up more often when I'm searching for music these days.

I'm tired. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment