Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cat Cat

I stumbled upon Cat Cat this morning through Die! Die! Die!'s comment section. This chick said something funny and so I clicked on her page and she liked this other band so I looked through her pages... never mind.

Main thing is I found them. They're not the easiest to google info about due to Cat being a very googled word 'I has cheeseburger' anyone? You get my point.

Anyways, they have a couple of Youtube viddys which, I'll post below and some great songs which I won't post below because I'm technologically challenged...



They have an EP called 'Dig Mountains' (2009) out through Birds Love Fighting.

Good news about it too... it's free. Besides, who doesn't love music that can be described as Kraut Rock? Eh? Eh?

You get my point...

No comments:

Post a Comment