Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kyu for me and you!


Kyu at the Metro.

I've only known about Kyu for about three months. Luckily though, there's no trial period for religious cults.

That's right, I consider them a religion. A fairly easy going one where I imagine the only rules are 1. to not get bread crums in the nutella jar (Bread moulds people! Don't you understand! I can't eat around the mould, it's just not right! GODDAMMIT IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT) and 2. to like their music. The later easily done.

Anyhoo, their launch is next Friday and I'm doing le merch. I use 'le' because that way my job sounds more fancy. Now I'm telling you this because it's sold out and I like to gloat.

SOLD OUT.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA...HA...HAAAAAAAAAA. Yeah.

Lucky for you all, they're doing a second show at Good God Small Club on Saturday 28th October. Tickets from HERE.

So check em out here, here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment