Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Orca Team

The Orca Team may well be my favourite Portland band. To be fair it's not a huge win. I don't know where my favourite bands are situated. But, it's still a win... unless Interpol are in Portland? No? Well Orca Team still win.

That being said, they sound dreamy.

See?



Why am I so good to you guys? Givin' you heads up on cute shit, finding you free stuff... doin' your mum... heh. No.

Anyhoo. They're on... nope. Nope, no info on their label...just says 'indie'. I'm assuming that's independent and unsigned. Woo. Screw the man Orca Team. SCREW. THE. MAN.

Just kidding. ORCA TEAM guys! ORCA Team.

I'm not really going anywhere with this. I just can't seem to finish. BLAHHH!

-Fin-

1 comment:

  1. PS You can buy tapes and CDs and whatnot from their myspace page.

    ReplyDelete